Saturday, May 24, 2014

Fan predictions for CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE




Well, lets hope not!!! It's time to talk fan predictions for City of Heavenly Fire!!!

First, lets share the #TMI videos from Walker Books UK and the British Nephilim with Cassie Clare...







I had several responses on predictions and I wanted to share some of my fave ones.... so here we go!

Nichelle says:
I hope this :
Sebastian turns good and hands over the mortal cup and like everyone will make out and get marries and malec will have a son named jace or will and everyone would be happy the end.How it probably will end: BOOM POW BLOOD DEATH BYE MALEC BYE SIZZY BYE CLACE NO HAPPIENESS DEAMONS EVERYWERE DEATH BLOOD SADNESS
And that is my description of CoHF


Dorothy says:
I don't blog myself but I love yours! Ok so my character predictions are:Alec and/or Simon will die.Jocelyn and Luke will get married but one or both might die.Clary will stop Sebastian.I don't know what will happen to Clary and Jace I really hope they end up with a happily ever after. I'm so excited/nervous/scared for the book I can't wait!!!!
Thanks for being awesome and in love with TMI too!D.S.

Ashia says:

Okay so, I've been thinking for a while about the deaths in cohf, and I'm practically convinced that Luke will die, along with a few other council members, and maybe Maia, because there's loads of theories of her betraying everyone to Sebastian so... *shrug* . What I'm scared of at the minute is the chance that malec could get split up, I think I would die if that happened, or if sizzy got split up! My days I couldn't handle it. If simon doesn't make it.. I will go to war.
That is all.
Ashia Xx 

Here's some predictions from Twitter fans!




















What 6 characters do you think will die in CoHF?











The conclusion based on these answers and more I've received make me think that Robert and Sebastian are the two characters that fans most likely believe will die followed by Maia, Simon, Luke and Jocelyn.

I'll share my last minute predictions on Monday!!! Until then, keep calm and love Shadowhunters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...