Friday, March 8, 2013

TEEN shares day 2 of Cassandra Clare's set diary!

Cassandra Clare and @kcubes from teen.com share part 2 of Cassandra Clare's TMI on set diary. Last week we got a look at what Cassie Clare did on her first day on set of The Mortal Instrumets: City of Bones, which you can check out at TEEN. Today we are getting to see all that Cassie did on set Day 2.

Cassie Clare with Robert Sheehan (Simon Lewis)
 
The production has a transport department, which means drivers who pick everyone up and bring them where they need to be. My driver’s name is Gus, and he has driven many famous people around. He tells me terrible stories until I am petrified, but assures me the [City of Bones] cast is very nice.
 

I go to hang out in Video Village, where the monitors are that show what they’re filming. Jamie [Campbell Bower] and Lily are filming a scene with CCH Pounder, who plays Madame Dorothea. The Assistant Director shows me around all the sets. They have built the entire City of Bones, and every bone is different. I want to live in it.

Cassie Clare with Katie from Mundie Moms

You can check out the full article of Cassandra Clare's second day on set of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones over at TEEN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...