Monday, February 25, 2013

Shadowhunter Tweets o' the Week: February 17-23, 2013



There was nothing that rocked the Shadowhunter fandom quite like the premiere of the Clockwork Princess trailer on EW.com. Here's a look at some of our favorite tweets about the trailer and other big news from the Shadowhunter fandom from the week February 17-23, 2013.


Feb 21
Forget about Will and Jem, I'm all after watching the book trailer.
 
one month and one day until . Also, don't forget this is a SCENE FROM THE BOOK


 

 
you are my last chance: Clockwork Princess Chapter Reveal - ETA: “Where is the reveal going to take place?”...
 
clockwork princess trailer questions - ETA: (Edited to add) Who is the hot asian guy in the Clockwork...
 
All I want is for to meet Jace and them to have a witty, sarcastic conversation! :-)
 
tessa isn't a warlock & make hot babies wid Will. Jem doesn't die because they'll find a cure and he'll end up wid me OKAY :(
 

Photo: themortalinstitute: Love to see the conceptual drawings versus the movie stills. Thanks ...
 
 
Heading to for a little work.
 
 
Everything I'm seeing on looks incredible. Prepare to have your minds blown.
 
City Of BonesVerified account@MortalMovieFeb 23
 
Embedded image permalink
  • I am so so proud of Robbie, he deserved all the success in the world and he will get it too. :) x

  •  

    Hey Tess, hey, you're beautiful in your dress. I mean, you were.

     
    My heart...Someone help
     
    "She was torn by her love for another, who's heart would die with him" :'(. I'm not taking this well
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...