Monday, January 14, 2013

New 'CLOCKWORK PRINCESS' Snippet!


Since we placed 1st in the first round of the MTV Movie Brawl the amazing Cassandra Clare has given us a new Clockwork Princess snippet!

Woo! We placed first in the MTV movie brawl. Very impressive, Shadowhunters.
To celebrate, a snippet from Clockwork Princess — not about Will, Tessa or Jem for a change…
Spoilers.

“Why?” Gabriel asked. “Why are you so sure that Charlotte’s side is the right one?”
“Because our father’s is not,” said Gideon. “Because I know Charlotte. Because I have lived among these people for months and they are good people. Because Charlotte Branwell has been nothing but kind to me. And Sophie loves her.”
“And you love Sophie.”
Gideon’s mouth tensed.
“She’s a mundane and a servant,” said Gabriel. “I don’t know what you expect to come of it, Gideon.”
“Nothing,” Gideon said roughly. “I expect nothing. But the fact that you believe I should shows that our father brought us up to believe that we should do right only if some reward was the result. I will not betray the word I have given Charlotte; that is the situation, Gabriel. If you do not want a part of it, I can send you to live with the Blackthorns. But I will not lie to Charlotte.”
“Yes, you will,” said Gabriel. “We are both going to lie to Charlotte. And I will tell you why.”

What do you guys think of the Gabriel, Gideon and Charlotte filled snippet?

We are very close to the release of Clockwork Princess! Only 63 more days until you will be able to hold it in your hands.

2 comments:

  1. Eeek so exciting. Clockwork Princess can not come fast enough!! Thank you all for the teaser!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome :)I know! it'll be here pretty soon

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...