Monday, September 17, 2012

365 Days of TMI: Day 340 Jamie and Lily Street Style

The paparazzi once again caught Jamie Bower and Lily Collins out and about in Toronto. Jamie and Lily are both becoming known for their strong senses of personal style (did you see Lily's dress at TIFF?!), and they did not disappoint in these photos! Check it out:

Source
Love it! I love seeing any photos of them, and they look great in these. Lily's hat! Jamie's coat! They are quite the stylish pair. 
Source
I like this sweater, although it's funny to me that it's purposely worn-out. You know it probably cost like $200. Also, Miley Cyrus has the same one in red (Why do I know these things?). I also love Lily's bag. Also, I feel like this is totally something Clary would wear. Well, maybe when she was a little older. It's like Clary in college!

Source
If Lily is Clary in college, then I think, in these pictures, Jamie might be Jace after he meets up with Sebastian. Look at that stylish coat! I love a man who can rock some faux-fur. 

Source
Holding hands! Awww! 

Source
I found this picture on someone's Tumblr, and I can't find it anywhere else. I hope they don't mind that we're using it. Anyway, I love Lily's shawl in this one! And it's cute how they're both wearing hats. You know what they say...the couple that wears hats together, stays together.



2 comments:

  1. City of Bones really is coming to life! Jace and Clary walking down the streets of New York! Ahh! I've got goose bumps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics of Lily in the shawl are from the 17th September. More pics here: http://lilydaily.livejournal.com/147037.html
    or
    http://l-collins.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=493

    Lily's blue top is the Wildfox Seeing Stars Intarsia Loose Knit and it costs about $310. Coolspotters is usually a good place to go if you want to know what some celebrities are wearing.

    I'm a big fan of Lily's and she always looks looks fantastic in candids. Jamie sems to be dressing a bit better too, I think colder weather suits him more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...