Thursday, July 19, 2012

CASTING NEWS: Jocelyn Fray

WHAT A DAY!!! we've been waiting for casting news for so long and today has panned out to be a very good day for TMI fans. We got a two for one deal!!!

Introducing JOCELYN FRAY!!!

check out Cassie's tumblr post!


Casting news: Jocelyn Fray
Jocelyn is a really fun character to write. She’s overprotective (but for a reason) and often really unyielding and unsympathetic, but she’s also a heroine who saved the world from Valentine, endured a lot of loss, and can execute some pretty badass moves. Moral ambiguity is always fun to play and who does it better than
the gorgeous and talented Lena Headey. You probably know her best as Cersei from Game of Thrones.
I have had an actress crush on Lena for years so when they told me she was cast I did a happy dance and hit Sarah Rees Brennan on the head with a spoon. Actually I would have done that last bit anyway. Lena is amazing and I think she will be amazing as Jocelyn. I am super psyched.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...