Thursday, June 28, 2012

Shadowhunter Saturday trend: #AveAtqueValeManolo


Last Sunday, our friends at CDS Mexico announced the passing of a fellow Shadowhunter.



Manolo Baqueiro was a big fan of reading, jokes and, above all, a fan of The Mortal Instruments. We wanted to pay our tribute this week in Shadowhunter Saturday as join with our dear friends at @MundieMoms, @TMI_Source, @TMISpanishNews and @TMIExaminer to trend the following:

#AveAtqueValeManolo

 
We will begin tweeting at 11 am EDT. We really hope everyone can help us trend and say farewell to Manolo.

I thought I'd leave you with a beautiful poem by Robert Hepburn:
I AM NOT THERE

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn's rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush,
Of quiet birds circled flight
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry. I am not there. I did not die.
I'm always really saddened when someone so young passes away. It's important to cherish the people around us because we never know what tomorrow holds. Make sure you hug those you love a little tighter today.

xoxo Amber



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...