Saturday, June 23, 2012

Jamie talks bulking up with 'Telegraph'

The Telegraph (UK) interviewed Jamie Campbell Bower this week when he appeared at the launch of Lacoste's Flagship store in Knightsbridge, London on June 20th 2012.

Jamie explains how he has to “bulk up” for his next role, opposite Lily Collins, in The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.

“I’m in physical training every day,” he tells Mandrake at the launch.

“I’m drinking lots of protein shakes. I’m going to the gym and doing weights in the morning, then, in the afternoon, I’m doing something called Krav Maga, which is a martial art.”

Jamie lives in Clapham, South London and says, “If you live in a dodgy area like I do, then it could be a handy thing for me to have.”


You can take a look at the other Lacoste photos and the Emporio Armani event photos to see if you think Jamie is looking more like Jace! Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...