Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Casting rumors: Ben Cho auditions for Magnus Bane

Acting newcomer Ben Cho is another contender for the role of Magnus Bane for the first of what we hope is a series of The Mortal Instruments movies, City of Bones.

Ben has done a commercials, a short called Party Till You Drop,and a small role in the very successful The Social Network as well as providing a voice in the video game James Bond in Agent Under Fire. "I'm with a top agency who got me the audition, and am eager to leave make my mark," Ben said today in a DM.

He is among a slew of actors who have auditioned for the role of Magnus. He is joined by Degrassi alum Shannon Kook, actor Simon Raymond, and actor/model/DJ Ross Butler.

You can follow Ben on Twitter () and check out his IMDb profile.

What do you think? Are you a fan of Ben as Magnus? Let me know in a comment below or tweet me at @TMI_Institute

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...