Friday, April 13, 2012

'City of Lost Souls' book trailer premieres April 18 on EW.com

On April 18, fans of The Mortal Instruments will get the first look of what's to come in Cassandra Clare's fifth novel in the series City of Lost Souls. The trailer will debut on EW.com. Cassie took to Tumblr to give us a sneak peek of a mysterious tattoo.

cassandraclare:
Hello, I am a mysterious tattoo.
Actually I am a screenshot from the City of Lost Souls trailer.
“live-the-life-you-are-living asked you:when does TMI trailer come out? i heard that you were filming one :) thank youu im a really big fan :D”
Thank you! Well, I am, you know, not filming the trailer myself. I think we can all agree that would not turn out well.
The trailer is being done by Dirty Robber, and it will be released by Entertainment Weekly.com next Wednesday, April 18. I have only seen a rough cut, but it was definitely different — and really dark.
With just a few days to go, is there anything you are hoping to get a glimpse of in the trailer?Share your thoughts in the comment section or tweet me at @tmi_institute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...